Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

Last Saturday i got very drunk and stupidly tried cocaine

Last Saturday i got very drunk and stupidly tried cocaine since then I have been feeling weird, spaced out, anxious and my lips feel numb but they aren't. I have an appointment to see my GP soon but do you think I should see someone sooner?

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Depression is part of the symptoms that relate to craving for the drug. Since, this was a one time use, I do not expect any long term side effects or any short term effects lasting for more than they already have. You do not need to see any one in an emergency however, if the symptoms get worse, then it will be better to see someone sooner. If your symptoms remain subtle and infrequent then you can wait to see your PCP.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!