wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

Since receiving your first answer I've seen a health

Since receiving your first answer I've seen a health professional who discovered fever (38.1), raised BP (considerably above my normal level) and confirmed that my lungs were clear. When I mentioned that I had very recently developed bladder weakness a urine sample was taken: from a preliminary view he thought there was blood and protein in my urine. Full analysis not yet available.During the last few days my fever has abated thanks to paracetamol and i'm feeling a bit more like myself. However, clear nasal discharges have resumed with a need to cough deeply at times. Are these symptoms related? Unfortunately, they're uncomfortable to live with.I'm seeing my GP tomorrow afternoon, so don't need an immediate response. However, in view of your offer of a free trial, I'd be happy to receive any thoughts/suggestions you may have. Thanks. Ronald MacDonald

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Ronald,

How old are you?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hello. I'm 75 years old. I have no other medical problems. The only medication I take is 2.5mg of Lisinopril daily for raised blood pressure. I've been taking it for around 10 years and it has kept my BP under good control all that time.

Thank you for that additional information.

I do not believe that these are all related.

The good news?

Your GP should be able to get to the bottom of what is going on tomorrow.

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

I wish you the very best.