wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

What is this spot under tongue ?i noticed it a few weeks ago

What is this white spot under tongue ?i noticed it a few weeks ago in the midst of a cold and I can feel it with the tip of my tongue. It feels like a small grain of rice or something

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

How old are you?

M/F?
Any pain?

Can you get a picture that is infocus on the lesion on your tongue....maybe get someone to help you take the picture.

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
This is as clear as I can get it, it feels like a little spot on this stretchy bit of skin under my tongue

Thank you for the new picture.

That white thing is a normal part of your tongue -- just glands and stuff.

Nothing to be worried about.

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
thank for your response