Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I have done my hiv duo test and it was negative 0.05..And

Hi I have done my hiv duo test and it was negative 0.05..And after 7 days I test again it was 0.09 negative ..cut off line is more DEN 0.25..I WAANA ASK DAT IN WEEK..Y IT'S FLACYUATING

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

There is continous fluctation in the body of all the antigens and antibodies and there are multiple factors which can matter including blood volume, hydration status, different strip etc at the time of test so as far as it is less than 0.25 it is considered negative. Nothing much to worry about fluctuations.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thanks sir
..fully satisfied

My pleasure.

Best wishes .