Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

I currently am experiencing very low libido resulting in me

Hello, I currently am experiencing very low libido resulting in me having difficulties getting a full erection.I would masterbate once or sometimes twice a day and would always feel sexually alive but recently this has completely changed. I have not masterbated in 20 days and there is still very little sexual desire. I am worried my libido has gone.Should I continue to asbtain from masterbation or could masterbation potentially kickstart my libido?I am seeing someone now and I am worried this is going to destroy a potentially good relationship. The doctor has given me Viagra but to give me confidence but I do not want to be taking it everytime I want to have sex.I have 2 main questions , should I continue
Abstaining from masterbation? Will my libido come back and how long could it take ?Thanks for your help

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot for waiting. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. Paul this is all in your mind. The more you will stress about your libido, the more it will get effected. If masturbation gives a kick start to your libido, there is no harm in masturbating occasionally. Yes doing it daily or twice daily is not good but occasionally once every 3 days is ok. For now, you can masturbate and I am sure that it will help you. The moment your masturbate, your libido will come back. I reassure you that at your age, most of the libido problems are just psychological so have faith in you and just relax. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. Regards

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thank you doctor , that is reassuring. Kind Regards

You are most welcome dear. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. Regards

Please remember to rate my answer. Regards