How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Chip Your Own Question
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 36612
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Chip is online now

I have swallowed a bit of spray back using WD 40 and feel

This answer was rated:

I have swallowed a bit of spray back using WD 40 and feel dizzy and nauseous. What should I do?

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

How much did you swallow and how long ago?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Not much - 2or 3 drops, 1 hour ago

OK

That little bit swallowed isn't anything toxic or fatal

You may be nauseated for another hour or so and possibly you might have some diarrhea but no permanent harm done here

For now I suggest eating some toast with a glass of milk

You should be fine by tomorrow

Please let me know if you need any more information

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Ok. Thanks

My pleasure

Please click on the 5 star excellent rating icon so I can get credit for my time with you

Dr. Chip and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you