Medicaldoctor
Medicaldoctor, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS/MS
17287913

I am on my 7week pregnancy. I was in my doctor in Poland 3

Hello I am on my 7week pregnancy. I was in my doctor in Poland 3 days ago and I have a scan baby is fine no promblems. Today I see brown blood when I was in toilet .I visit nhs that they told me to visit ultrasound tomorrow and they did me a pregnancy test that show that I am still pregnant. I came home and still have a pain similar of the peridot very low down where is my vagina and now everything i go toilet i see red blood.i am worry so much

Hello and welcome to Justanswer,I shall be consulting you today.

I'm reviewing your question and will post an answer momentarily.

Thank you for the patience.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Ok thanks

Did you notice any blood clots?is it like spotting?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No I didn't is just spotting on my underwear. And when i go to toilet to pee then I have red

Spotting is light bleeding from your vagina. It's similar to a period, but much lighter. The colour of the blood can be anything from red to brown.In the early weeks of pregnancy, a little spotting or bleeding is very common. As many as one in five women with a continuing pregnancy have some sort of bleeding in the first trimester.

In early pregnancy, spotting and light bleeding is often harmless. It usually happens at about the same time that your period would have been due, and may last for a day or two. You may only notice it after you have been to the toilet and wiped.
So with what you have told me it is most likely to be just spotting that happens in early pregnancy and your pregnancy test was also positive so this is reassuring.

They are doing an ultrasound just to confirm this.

Please do let me know if you have any queries

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
What about the pain?

how severe is the pain?on a scale of 1 to 10 ?1 lowest and 10 highest.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
5 to 6
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
But the pain is very low in the vagina not in the belly.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I just worry as I have my first scan 3days ago and everything was ok

Well during this spotting there can be period like pain.

In ectopic pregnancy where pregnancy is outside is uterus there is very very severe pain and it is in the lower tummy on right or left side so this is not the case with you and since your previous scan was normal so it is not ectopic.

So I would suggest you not to worry as with the amount of bleeding you have it seems to be the spotting that happens normally in some women.

I hope this answers your question.

Please do let me know if you have any queries.

Please do leave a positive 5 star rating by simply clicking on the stars on top left or bottom corner of this thread.

You are not charged for rating positively and I will be here for any follow up questions.

Wish you all the best.