Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

I went to my doctors few months about my arm she exammined

Hi my name is***** went to my doctors few months about my arm she exammined it and said I have badly sprained I have algesal cream I have not long put some on I have pain down my arm I have a badly sprained arm and hand I get bad pain down my arm and hand clicking cracking my badly sprained arm has healed still having problems
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have a badly sprained arm and hand it hasn't healed still having problems with it I went doctors few months back I get pain down my arm and hand I get cracking clicking I have algesal cream through but I have to keep putting it on cause I get bad pain down my arm
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I even get aching in my arm too my pain is 100% bad right down my arm I have not long put algesal cream on my mostly bad pain is in my shoulder and sometimes I feel a bone moving

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

I am sorry you are having these pains.

you may need to ask for xrays to check on the bones

and blood test to check for rheumatoid arthritis

you should use ice packs on your bones to help decrease pain.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I get pain down my arm from shoulder down to my hand my doctor said got a badly sprained arm I have algesal cream painkiller cream I keep using that I have not long put it on its a bad sprain my doctor said

it sound more than a sprain

it doesn't sound like it is getting better.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
My algesal cream is burning is this normal I have pain in arm while using it un like me never used to get pain in it while using it
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
This is strange my doctor told me it's absolutely sprain but I think your right doctor it's more than a sprain but my doctor must be wrong
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I get cracking clicking aching pain down from my shoulder to my hand even my hand is swollen
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
My arm has been like this for years I wacked it on a police van
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
My doctor told me it's a badly sprained arm but it cant be Leicester royal infirmary want do anything for it they know about it but won't do anything for it all I am using is algesal cream
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
What damage can get for keep wacking your arm?

you could have arthritis of your joints,

this could be rheumatoid arthrits

or from a pinched nerve

or inflammation of your muscles or joints.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
It might be that cause I get cracking clicking in my arm and pain from my shoulder to hand
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
What could be this causing in my arm
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am using algesal cream strong painkiller cream 50G

you should ask your doctor for more testing

like xrays or your arms and bones in your hands

and ask for blood test to check for rheumatoid arthritis

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Is algesal cream right for it it's strong painkiller what does it mean when algesal cream burns
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
My doctor gave me this cream before but I brought some more

analgesia cream often burns the skin to distract the nerves from pain under the skin

that is how they work.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I will see how my arm goes if it gets worse I will go back to my doctors and tell her I am still having a lot of problems with it
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
What is algesal cream used for? I am using it
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
what does it do?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The cream must be working on my pain in my arm

analgesia cream is used as a safe way to distract pain nerves in the area to decrease pain deep to the skin.

sometimes it works for minor aches and pains

sometimes it doesn't work for more severe pain.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thank you for that information
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
How come I keep feeling a bone move in my shoulder? My doctor doesn't know that information
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I keep feeling a bone moving in my arm my doctor doesn't know

you could be having severe arthritis or dislocation of your bones in your joints

some patients don't make enough collagen in their joints to keep their joints stable.

you could be having easy dislocation of your joints.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Why do you mean? Explain please
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Sorry phone playing up what do you mean

you need more testing to find out what is going on with your bones and your joints.

xrays can look at your bones to check for joint problems and arthritis.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Oh dear ***** I will see how it goes if I still have a lot of problems with it I will go back doctors and tell my doctor I keep feeling a bone moving in my arm and the pain and symptoms I am getting and tell her it hasn't got any better
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Dr david how come I vomit blood and have stomach acid when I drink a lot of alcohol?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I keep getting consitpation?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Theses two health questions are very important to me please help me
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I smoke normal baccie too my hospital said I need to cut down on it?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have been hospital couple of time for bloods etc and tests and stickers on me etc and monitor but hospital said everytime my bloods are fine and I am healthy

alcohol can damage the living of your stomach

you should stop this alcohol use.

why are you drinking so much alcohol?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Aw my doctor David does care bless you I don't know why I drink a lot of alcohol I drink beers when I am stressed and angry and down and low I drink more but I never used to drink so much alcohol before my mum is the same sometimes
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I drink 8 cans beers but sometimes I get more and drinkeep more my best advice David is to cut down on my alcohol use my hospital said I need to cut down on my normal smoking but nothing about my alcohol
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I need to cut down on my alcohol use I drink far too much alcohol sometimes I don't want stomach damage no wonder I keepriomse getting conspitation drinking too much
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am struggling with my bowl moments I keep getting consitpation probably drinking too much alcohol
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
But Dr David I do have a long break from alcohol but I do get really ill and bad after to much alcohol use
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I suffer with painc attacks too and depression but I don't like taking tablets

with your bad anxiety symptoms, you should talk to your doctor about treatments for your anxiety symptoms

medications like sertraline, fluoxetine, paroxetine can help decrease your anxiety symptoms

diazepam, clonazepam can help

hydroxyzine can help decrease anxiety symptoms

you shouldn't be using alcohol to treat your anxiety symptoms

many patients treat their own anxiety symptoms with alcohol when their anxiety symptoms are not well treated.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I just suffer with depression and panic attacks not anxiety Dr David I don't like taking tablets or any medication because I used to overdose on parcetmol I was in hospital loads with drip treatment I've stopped overdoses now
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Painc attacks are fear and other problems I can't die with painc attacks I've looked it up u never used to get panic attacks but all a sudden I suffer with them I have other illnesses to
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I keep getting a stomach bug? Why is this
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I just need to cut down on alcohol Dr David but I've tried it doesn't work I do keep busy games colouring in reading dvds but I do try and keep my mind busy but even when I panic I sleep
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
But with my normal smoking I've tried cutting down or stopping I can't I am too addictive I need to cut down on my normal smoking Dr David I don't want to stop smoking but I need to try and cut down even when I drink tortoise much I smoke more
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Sorry Dr David not you it ment of said me my key pad is playing up on my phone
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Alcohol sorry not tortoise this phone is annoying me dr David I need a new phone

depression and panic attacks are also treated with those medications.

if you don't take medications then you will continue to have depression and panic attacks.

the alcohol is damaging your stomach lining and will eventually damage your liver

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Dr David I dont drink everyday or night I drink once a week not even that I am healthy David hospital said so heart liver kidneys etc are fine I've had bloods done recently in hospital
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Dr David your now telling me off upsetting me your address doctor shouldn't tell me off and I will get side effects when take medication and how ment to get medaction daily I know I will continue to suffer with depression and panic attacks but I don't like taking tablets and I am sure I will cope somehow I cope with my painc attacks everytime by relaxing my body

I see

exercise and yoga can help decrease anxiety symptoms

don't drink alcohol on an empty stomach.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Sorry not address should say a this phone Dr David is annoying me
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I don't drink all the time Dr David
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am healthy nothing to worry about sleep time for me eyes are tired Dr David thank you for your help

that is good you are healthy.