wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

Just returned from holidays yesterday. 2days ago i was

Hi , just returned from holidays yesterday . 2days ago i was poorly . Fever , aching , sore forehead , no cough .
Today im worse with aching swollen testicles , burning sensation in my nose , fatigue
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Dont need live phone call thanks

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Do you have any pain when you urinate?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No pain or discomfort when urinating.
Take sertraline for approx 10 years . Have haemochromotosis. Donated a kidney to my brother May 2017.

Thank you for that additional information.

The best thing to do is see a doctor today as swelling of your testicles can bet worse and even lead up to loss of the testicle.

It probably wouldn't hurt to go to A&E today for a full exam.

Does this make sense to you?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you can please give me the top rating in all areas. It has been a pleasure to assist you today.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It does make sense thanks . Take away the swollen Testicles, which today dont look swollen , does this look like flu ?? And what eould u recommend if so ?

Yes. Take away the swollen testicles and this is not an emergency....and sounds like you have caught the same nasty flu I just got over last week.

Make sense?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

You should rest, drink a lot of fluid, eat easy to digest stuff like soup (chicken noodle is the time-honored favorite) and try not to infect all your family and friends....

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. It has been a pleasure to assist you today.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you very much

My pleasure.

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

I hope you feel better soon.