wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City

I have divics disease since 2015 i want to know if its

I have divics disease since 2015 i want to know if its curable and is there any advance treatment for it

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

Do you still need help with this question?

Customer: replied 30 days ago.
i want to know if excercise can help me recover the loss...i have difficulty in my walk...or are there any technique to recover the loss as much as possible

Yes, exercise along with physical therapy, can help some and the therapist can assist you in any specialized techniques that may help with your specific degree of function loss.

That being said, depending on the location and the degree of demyelination, some residual and permanent loss is common.

Hopefully you will be one of those patients who only has one flairup of their Devic's disease over the course of their lifetime....

Does this make sense?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 30 days ago.
Ok thanks alot