Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

His is a really odd question but I’m really worrying. I

Hi there, his is a really odd question but I’m really worrying. I friend of mine licked my face yesterday (he was drunk) and he’s got HIV is there anyway it could be passed to me?

Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

No there is no way to pass on HIV this way

you are fine

I'm 100% sure of it

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a 5 star rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Ok thank you I washed my face immediately and I have not cute or anything on my face - I just worry that say he has some blood in his saliva (I didn’t see any) I’m just so anxious
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
even if some saliva went up my nose? I’m not even sure it did I’m just panicking

That is correct

you can't even get HIV from kissing an infected person

not possible

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you so much you’ve really put
My mind at rest

welcome :)