Experience:  MBBS, FCPS

I have eczema and 2 days ago all the various scratches on my

I have eczema and 2 days ago all the various scratches on my body came up in pus filled spots and a raised red rash, this isn’t just in one place, it’s on the back of my knees, my ankle, toes, hand and forearm, as of yesterday I’ve also got a very achey back, shoulders and arms (mainly my biceps, triceps, trapezius and levator scapulae) I’m not sure if they are linked but it’s so painful I struggle to sit up for any longer than 10 minutes

Hello Carys! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Can you please attach a picture here

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
That is my ankle:

thanks for the information

This seems an infected rash or if you already have eczema than it is infected

You need to apply neosporin over it

You should also take anti-histamine like cetrizine or loratadine to get rid of itching

Please do let me know if you have any other questions
If done please don't forget to leave a POSITIVE FEEDBACK RATING