wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City

I had unprotected sex with a friend, took the morning after

I had drunken unprotected sex with a friend, took the morning after pill approx 30hours later, ovulated 8 or 9 days later, had sex on ovulation date with my husband (we were trying using clomid) and fell pregnant. Is my husband the father? Thankyou

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

There is no way to know who the father of your child is by guessing on the dates/use of morning after pill.

The only true-fire way to know if your husband is the father is by obtaining a paternity test.

Does this make sense to you?

Even though my answer was not quite what you were hoping for, please understand that my priority was to provide you with the most honest information. With that in consideration, I hope that you found my answer useful. Please click the excellent feedback button so that I can receive credit for my efforts.

Dr. Rick MD FACS