Experience:  MBBS, FCPS

I thought I had flu but every morning when I wake up I have

I thought I had flu but every morning when I wake up I have tight sore muscles in my arms and legs. To the point I can’t pick up anything or walk normally. I also have a sore throat. It’s been going on all week.
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Sorry to hear about this
Do you have fever ?
Your age and gender ?
Have you used any medicine for this so far ?
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
I have had chills & sweats but not in the last 24hrs. I am a woman age 41, 2 children. I have just used paracetomal, nurofen & beechams flu drink.
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
the muscle pain is up both arms, across my back and along my legs, feels like they have been cramping or seized up
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
the muscle pain is not getting any better - it worse in the morning
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
they are sore to the touch
Thanks for the information
Although it seems like you have a viral flu but muscle stiffness and pain seems a worrying thing
You need to see your doctor and have an examination
I would suggest that you should have complete blood count and muscle enzymes to rule out a viral myositis
You can continue with acetaminophen and ibuprofen for relief of pain till you see your doctor
Please do let me know if you have any other question
If done please don't forget to leave a POSITIVE FEEDBACK RATING