DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

My 11 months old daughter has runny nose for the last 2

Hi,My 11 months old daughter has runny nose for the last 2 weeks. I first suspected common cold but it has been 2 weeks and it is not going away. Her right eye is more watery than usual for the last few days as well. She sneezes a few times a day. Can you please advice me on what to do next?Thanks.

Hello Hazal! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

If the problem is persisting for two weeks I would suggest that she should be seen by a doctor

A possibility of super-added bacterial infection needs to be ruled out

If it does not turn out to be bacterial infection then she can take some anti-histamine syrup for the sneezing

Please do let me know if you have any other question
If done please don't forget to leave a POSITIVE FEEDBACK RATING

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thank you very much.