DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I would like to know your opinion on Propecia and if it's

I would like to know your opinion on Propecia and if it's safe and would you recommend it? You hear a lot of horror stories online. Thanks very much. Tom.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Why you want to use it ?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thinning hair.

Thanks for the information

Yes you can use it for this purpose and it is used effectively in treating this problem

Although there are certain side effects like decrease libido,erectile dysfunction etc but they happen in less than 10% of cases

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you,and that I have earned my 5-stars rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting 5-stars at the top of the screen(rating me now does not close your question)

We can continue further till you are satisfied and you simply use the reply box to let me know

Thank you and regards

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thanks for the answer. Are there any tests you can undertake before trying Propecia, something that tell you if you are at risk of the side effects?

You should have a kidney and liver function test and if normal you can start it

Thank you and regards

Customer: replied 6 months ago.