DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I have a question about abnormal bleeding. My last period is

Hello I have a question about abnormal bleeding. My last period is done from
26th of feb to 3rd of march. But today while I was having sex, I could see blood from viginal but I dont have any pain. Can it have problem?? I mean I have some possibility about disease.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

This is most probably from the trauma of sex

You just need to monitor it for a few days

Only if it persist then you will need to see the doctor for an examination and tests if required

Do you have any other question?

I am available to assist you any further till you are satisfied

If done please leave a POSITIVE FEEDBACK RATING

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
How should I monitor?? And you said "if it persist" So how can I understand does it persist??

Just check if the bleeding stops in next two three days then nothing to worry but if continue then go see the doctor

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you,and that I have earned my 5-stars rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting 5-stars at the top of the screen(rating me now does not close your question)

We can continue further till you are satisfied and you simply use the reply box to let me know

Thank you and regards

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you. If I go to see a doctor. What examination and test will I take??
Local examination of female genital tract and if required a urine analysis and pap smear