DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I have a prolapsed bowel problem, and diverticulitis can you

I have a prolapsed bowel problem, and diverticulitis can you help?

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

What are all the symptoms you are suffering ?

Have you been to any doctor so far ?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
problems controlling my bowel movements, not sure whether I need to go to the toilet or pass a motion. The prolapse comes down at this point. I have had medical advise - the prolapse could be sorted by surgery but not advised due to possible complications. I take Senna tablets daily.

Your age and gender ?

Any other medical problem?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

I am Mrs.***** age-77 years

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I had successful By-pass surgery in 2004, am on relevant medication.

Thanks for the information

The most effective treatment for your problem will be a laparoscopic repair of the prolapse

Unfortunately medicines will not work in this situation

You need to see a laparoscopic GI surgeon as this is a minimally invasive surgery and you can surely be benefited with such procedure

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you,and that I have earned my 5-stars rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting 5-stars at the top of the screen(rating me now does not close your question)

We can continue further till you are satisfied and you simply use the reply box to let me know

Thank you and regards