Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta, Doctor
Experience:  Vastly experienced MD Physician with 19 years of experience.
239748

Can you help I have pain and heavy feeling in my am 44

Can you help I have pain and heavy feeling in my Virginia am 44
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Could it be prolapse

Welcome to just answer

Could you give me some more information regarding your question -

- since when are you having this pain?

- did you take any treatment for this?

- does anything help or worsen the pain?

- is there any discharge, foul smell or pain while urination?

- is your menstrual cycle regular?

- are you on any other medicines?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It started Wednesday with my period so at first I put it down to period pain .however I carried shopping home and it felt like my inside was falling out the pain was terrible, one i came home I took pain killers this eased the pain , no problem woke up the pain had gone Happy days , then Friday I again caried shopping, and the pain came back also the feeling of heaviness , I had a bath took pain killers , it better but it still feels very ace down their when I woke up for toilet ,, I have no discharge, no smells, my period a regular, and I am on no medication, I am not over weight, and I excise regular due to my job as a activity/coordinator , all my smear ar up to date , hope you can help me as am worried ,,,

Thanks for the information

Given your symptoms, there are two possibilities in your case -

- a muscle strain. Since you are having pain more while carrying weight (shopping), then the cause might be a strained muscle. In this case, take pain killers for 2-3 days to take care of the inflammation and avoid heavy weight

- uterus prolapse - sometimes there might be partial uterus prolapse which gets worsened when you lifted the shopping and improved when you rested. To confirm this you would need to be evaluated by your Ob/gynae

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.