Ask a Doctor and Get an Answer to Your Medical Question ASAP
Welcome to just answer
Could you give me some more information regarding your question -
- since when are you having this pain?
- did you take any treatment for this?
- does anything help or worsen the pain?
- is there any discharge, foul smell or pain while urination?
- is your menstrual cycle regular?
- are you on any other medicines?
Thanks for the information
Given your symptoms, there are two possibilities in your case -
- a muscle strain. Since you are having pain more while carrying weight (shopping), then the cause might be a strained muscle. In this case, take pain killers for 2-3 days to take care of the inflammation and avoid heavy weight
- uterus prolapse - sometimes there might be partial uterus prolapse which gets worsened when you lifted the shopping and improved when you rested. To confirm this you would need to be evaluated by your Ob/gynae
I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.