DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

Me and my girlfriend were fooling around, but with her

Hi, me and my girlfriend were fooling around, but with her wearing her pyjama bottoms and me wearing my jeans, and my erect penis may have touched her vagina for a couple of seconds, but through our clothing, but I did not cum, and it was only for a short while. I know it sounds silly, but I’m paranoid of pre cum and pregnancy. Am I being silly thinking there is a risk of pregnancy! Thanks.

Hello John! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

No there is absolutely no risk of pregnancy at all

So you don,t need to worry

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you,and that I have earned my 5-stars rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting 5-stars at the top of the screen(rating me now does not close your question)

We can continue further till you are satisfied and you simply use the reply box to let me know

Thank you and regards

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thank you. Silly question I know!