Dr. Gehring
Dr. Gehring, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Private Practice for 20 years.Specialized in emergency care, psychosomatic diseases,sexual medicine, acupuncture.
61885400
Medical

I asked a Similar question yesterday (more clearly explained

Hi, I asked a Similar... Show More
Hi, I asked a Similar question yesterday (more clearly explained today - just to make sure all ok ) and won’t ask again but here goes..I was fooling around with my girlfriend, me in jeans without underwear underneath (jeans always on), and she was wearing pyjamas. We kissed for a few minutes and to cut a long story short I got a little wet CIA my erection and pressed against her for a minute or 2, using my penis. She was wearing pyjamas and me jeans so I’m sure it’s fine, but as I was a little wet I want to make sure there is no risk of pregnancy via pre cum or some other random way. Thanks
Show Less

Hi John,

I am Dr. Gehring, expert in sexual medicine and pleaesed to help you.

There is absolutely no possibility to get pregnant that way! The soft sperms are not able to penetrate any tissue, no jeans and no pyjamas.

Please don't worry!

Thank you for a 5 star- rating if I helped you. If not feel free to ask again!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.

Sorry, I can't offer phone calls because I am not in the U.S. Can I help you here?