DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I have been having ectopics for 6 months, however they

I have been having ectopics for 6 months, however they getting worse when I go gym or do cardio. I have few test done like ECG, echo, stress test and 24 holter they came as normal and it just ectopics due to anxiety. But when I do exercise they are getting worse and every 2 or 3 beat is ectopics, what should I do ? Any suggestion
Wasif

Hello Wasif! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I would suggest that you should discuss with your doctor about starting a beta blocker to help with the palpitations

I would also suggest that you should have thyroid function test as well to see if any hyperfunctioning thyroid is the reason for your palpitations and ectopics

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you,and that I have earned my 5-stars rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting 5-stars at the top of the screen(rating me now does not close your question)

We can continue further till you are satisfied and you simply use the reply box to let me know

Thank you and regards

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have had thorid test which is normal.

So considering the symptoms I would suggest that you need to be on beta-blocker drug

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Is this something to worry about ?
My ECHO, Ecg was normal and stress test too. Do I need to go with further investigation for heart ?

No nothing to worry about and no more tests for heart

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
These test were done in 10/2017, do I need to have another set of test? Sorry to ask so many questions but fluttering in the chest real concerns me

No you don,t need any further test at present but only medicine to treat your symptoms

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Last one, is it common to have every 2 beat as ectopics when I exercise and some dizzy spell after exercise for 5 mins

Yes it can occur with ectopics but good thing is that your heart looks good

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you so much Ehtisham.
Did you look Echo and stress test which I attach ?
Please advice me how to rate the advice

yes that looks fine

please click 5-stars on top of your screen to rate my service