How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DR. EHTISHAM Your Own Question
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 3155
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DR. EHTISHAM is online now

I have what i think is Scabies I have had treatment from my

This answer was rated:

I have what i think is Scabies I have had treatment from my G P " 2 tubs which i used but this has not stopped the itching Have washed all bedding ext. & feel it would help if i saw Dermatolagist. I am aware i must pay for this private service

Hello Michael! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Where exactly you have this itching ?

Any rash on the body?


DR. EHTISHAM and 3 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
manly center back sholders sides of tummy lower carves upper chest arms cours by small red spots not very ovious but when scrathed can spread & blead a little

Can you please attach a picture


Customer: replied 6 months ago.
known contact from a friends who is known to have scabies ( his girl friend ) have visited last weeks 4 weeks Cannot attach Pic. as most oviousplace is back & cannot photo
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
how can i send a if iget one photo what is your contact no.

You can send here as attachment


What treatment you have received so far and how scabies was diagnosed ?


Please provide the above info


I am calling you but your number is ***** responding

Please switch on your number


Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Doc. procribed "30 g. tubes permethrin cream please my phone is open***********or***********land line