Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta, Doctor
Experience:  Vastly experienced MD Physician with 19 years of experience.
239748

What can I do or take to delay premature ejaculation and

What can I do or take to delay premature ejaculation and stay erect for longer?I’m 31 years of age.

Welcome to just answer

The treatment for premature ejaculation depends on the cause. If you are under lot of stress, have gained weight recently, have diabetes or hypertension or depression that that can be one of the causes.

If you have both premature ejaculation and trouble getting and maintaining an erection, then your testosterone levels might be low.

The treatment modalities include - relaxation exercises, behavioral techniques, anesthetics, medicines and counselling.

Initially one can try pelvic floor exercises, past-squeeze technique, wearing condom (that decreases the penis sensitivity), masturbating one or two hours before sexual intercourse.

If the above techniques do not help, then your would need to consult your doctor for an examination and investigations to rule out low hormone levels.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thank you so much
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
That really helps. Have a great day