Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I am suffering from severe headaches. They start in the left

I am suffering from severe headaches. They start in the left hand side of my neck and travel to the left hand side of my head. They are very debilitating and are not affected by painkillers until they have pained for several hours, then 1000 mg of paracetamol combined with 1000 mg of I rumen seems to ease the pain and after a couple of hours the headache stops.
I wonder if it can be caused by my medication as I take:
75 mg soluble aspirin ( heart attack 25 years ago)
Atorvastatin 40 mg
Bishopriclol 1.25 mg
Telimisartan 20 mg
Frost air inhaler four times a day for my COPDGeneral information, I am a 78 year old male who ha prostate cancer treatment last October.Can you suggest treatment/ cure
***** *****ber***@******.***

Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

have you had an MRI of the neck?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No, not even an x-Ray or CAT scan. Why do you think this could solve the problem?

Yes, I think this is coming from your cervical spine

an MRI or CAT scan of the cervical spine is needed

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Do not think your answer is good. All it does is to get me to have an MRI on my neck. It does not suggest a remedy just more expense. Therefore I would like my money back please Dr. Phil.
***** *****ber
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I went to my GP and asked if I could be referred for MRI or Catscan to resolve headaches and was told the neck damage causes pain in the body, NOT THE HEAD, so the advice given by Dr Phil was not useful. Therefore I want my money back please.
***** *****ber