DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I have query about a gash on the head that I happened this

i have query about a gash on the head that I happened this morning and i attach a photo. I've cleaned it with hibisscrub and water and wondered if it was necessary to go to ER/doctor for stitches?
No signs concussion.Thanks
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
photo now attached

Hello Thomas! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

By the look of it, it does not seems a deep wound and you can apply an antibiotic over it and a pressure dressing with sterilized guaze piece and it should be okay

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you,and that I have earned my 5-stars rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting 5-stars at the top of the screen(rating me now does not close your question)

We can continue further till you are satisfied and you simply use the reply box to let me know

Thank you and regards

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
thanks

You are welcome

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
OK thanks for the response. one other question - i'm having issues applying bandages or gauze or band aid?, any tips on how to cover ? Hat?