Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I have tingling in my hands and feet and I don’t feel my

Hi, i have tingling in my hands and feet and I don’t feel my breathing his quiet right. I also on occasion have a slight burning like sensation in my chest. I can’t relax at all.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Tingling can be due to neuropathy which have a number of causes most common bein vitamin deficiency along with long-term hypertension and diabetes. Burning in the chest can be due to acid reflux but since you are having stress these symptoms are most likely due to anxiety. I would suggest seeing a doctor get basic blood tests and examination to make an exact diagnosis so that treatment can be suggested accordingly.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5-stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
What can I do in the meantime??

Thanks for the reply.

You can take multivitamins for a month and antacid available OTC for burning in the chest. Take lots of fluids and walk for atleast 15 minutes after every meal. Take dinner 2 hours before going to bed.