Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

My husband has extreme blackheads round his eyes we have

My husband has extreme blackheads round his eyes we have tried everything and it just makes them worse don't know what else to try

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

how old is he?

can you upload a clear photo of his eyes?

what has he tried in the area?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
You name it we have tried black mask cleaning daily mask popping which has made worse everything on the market this is my last resort he is 70 in two weeks sorry don't know how to upload pictures but they are bad

you have to take a digital photo and upload it where it says "add file"

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hope this works

yes, that works. I see them. those are large pores

he needs to use a mild Dove exfoliating soap and an loofah washing sponge to scrub his face daily twice a day to keep his skin pores clean in his face and use a mild skin moisturizer on his face or coconut oil to moisturize his face daily to help those black heads.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Where do I get a moolah washing sponge

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B06XBGR4HD/ref=s9_acsd_top_hd_bw_b3NFa87_c_x_w/260-1732413-6255667?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-3&pf_rd_r=F12HBKXY9M3NDY7HFEMW&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=b7de0fc0-79c6-5663-a6da-7ba306953718&pf_rd_i=3091968031

you can buy loofah sponges at your local grocery store or drug store or beauty supply store.

Let me know if you have other questions.
If done for now, please leave Positive Rating of 5 Stars so I can get credit for helping you today.
We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback. (You may have to scroll up or down see the ratings area)
You can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions.
Here is my website if you need to reach me:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Will that help get rid of what he has

it will help clean his pores and keep them from getting infected and dark

his pores are large because of his age and skin type and his genetics.

he can try to tighten his pores daily after washing with cold water before using a moisturizer.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

you are welcome