DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

My wife has had abodominal pain since 2am this morning and

My wife has had abodominal pain since 2am this morning and is bleeding from the back passage. We attended A&E this morning and they prescribed tablets to ease cramping. The pain has not gone away and the bleeding is continuing. What should we do?

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Can you please tell which medicine have been given to relieve her pain ?

Is she having blood in stool?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Buscopan. She gets abodiminal cramps and when she goes to the toilet it is just blood coming out now. She has eaten very little all day

Thanks for the information

Most probably she is suffering from dysentry which is an infection of the intestine

I would suggest that you give her acetaminophen to help ease the pain

Also give her gatorade as the fluid loss can be contributing to the abdominal pain

Continue rest of the treatment and she will improve in next 24-48 hours

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you,and that I have earned my 5-stars rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting 5-stars at the top of the screen(rating me now does not close your question)

We can continue further till you are satisfied and you simply use the reply box to let me know

Thank you and regards

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
She also has a temperature. Is acetaminophen paracetamol?Also what is gatorade?

Yes it is paracetamol

Gatorade is a fluid drink which help in preventing dehydration