wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

Dear Sirs! I understand how bizarre my question can sound,

Dear Sirs!I understand how bizarre my question can sound, given the circumstances, but still it is an urgent matter for me.I was staying in a hotel and masturbated in a bathroom (in my room).
I fear that I could have obtained HIV, if some semen or blood of the previous visitor had been on the facilities (or on the soap, which was dry and in the box and was not exposed to
fresh air or light) and then came in contact with my penis (or some small wounds on penis or hands, if there were some, I do not remember their presence though).Can you look at it seriously and answer (with explanation), what is the probability for me to have obtained HIV (or other disease)? Even small real probability frightens me.Thank you for your prospective reply, I really appreciate your help.P.S. I have OCD, but I am really not sure that my fears are caused by it.P.S.P.S. I have also caught a strong chill after returning from the city where I stayed (Kyiv in Ukraine), but I think it is caused by a cold snowy weather and my not wearing a hat, and not by HIV.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

You have absolutely a zero chance of catching HIV, or anything else, from the situation you have described.

You can safely masturbate in the hotel room

There is a ZERO real possibility of your catching HIV in this situation.

No further explanation needed

Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS