Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

Dear Doctor. I am feeling a little weak and under the

Dear Doctor. I am feeling a little weak and under the weather at the moment, and was wondering why. It could be the fact that I took a (just one) levothyroxine sodium tablet (100 mcg), and its potency might be affected, as it is due to expire end of July. I am not back on another pack due to expire much later. Could this tablet have affected me? Or it could be general stress, a lot of things have gone wrong recently; and my diet is not too good, and I feel run down. I was wondering what you think, and whether I should get a medical check up or blood test. Thank you.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I looking forward to assisting you with your question and providing excellent service. it Is not the thyroid as it takes about 6 weeks after stopping or changin dose to notice a change. You have severe health anxiety and need help from a therapist. Youdo not need to go to a Dr due to feeling “under the weather “. That’s a common occurrence for all people