DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I am epileptic, Sunday I had an absence and collapsed

Customer Question

I am epileptic, Sunday I had an absence and collapsed falling on my face ,I have carpet burn on nose and forehead plus swelling can that bring on extra seizures until healed.
Expert:  DR. EHTISHAM replied 3 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Sorry to hear this

It can precipitate an attack of epilepsy only if the wound on the face or head is open and it become infected

If it is not then you should not be at risk of an epileptic attack

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you,and that I have earned my 5-stars rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting 5-stars at the top of the screen(rating me now does not close your question)

We can continue further till you are satisfied and you simply use the reply box to let me know

Thank you and regards