How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2418
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now

Have Vegas Syncopy consultant advised me to go to

Customer Question

Have Vegas Syncopy consultant advised me to go to
homeopath,I did was free for 8 yrs, tried to get in touch again she had left. Contacted another homeopath she tried several
remedies found the right one lasted 2 years started falling
again she had moved away.
Had several series Vegas over the last few years again.
e.g.16 months ago damaged left wrist and part of arm,a bone
had pierced through the skin. Needed steel plate. Fall November
5th 2017 in hospital. 9 nights,damaged right forehead deep hole was filled with special glue is now a dent,bone above right eye
damagedstill is. Fractured bones in my right hand and wrist,
also damaged my replacement left knee.
Had more injuries prior to the above. I need to find a homeopathic consultant who understands Vegus Syncopy. Have tried another homeopathic consultant who tried various
remedies,none of which worked
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 10 months ago.

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 10 months ago.

are you willing to see a conventional GP doctor and neurology doctor about your syncopy symptoms.

have you had a brain MRI scan recently?