How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2418
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now

I’m wondering if you can help me. I have a small looking

Customer Question

Hi, I’m wondering if you can help me. I have a small white looking spot on my back and it’s been there for quite some time. It seems to be getting a little bigger. I have a picture and would be really happy if you could review. It may be a skin tag but unsure
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 10 months ago.


Welcome to just answer

Could you give some more information regarding your question -

- are you having any symptoms like itching, pain redness etc?

- are you on any medicines?

- are there any other skin lesions on the body?


Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thank you.Of course. No, I have no symptoms of the above. It’s not painful at all. Not on any medicines and no other skin lesions. This is why I potentially think it’s a skin tag. I do have a picture. Thank you
Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 10 months ago.

Thanks for the information. Kindly attach the picture if possible