DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I burst a small blood vessel in my penis a few months ago.

Customer Question

hi I burst a small blood vessel in my penis a few months ago. Iv'e had inflamation ever since and have been taking nurofen for it since then but still havn't seen the urologist yet. Today I noticed that a part of my shaft is harder than usual when erect. Is this normal and caused by inflamation???
Expert:  DR. EHTISHAM replied 3 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I am sorry to hear about your problem

It seems that there is a thrombosed vein on your penis shaft

This can occur if someone has a burst vein on the glans

There should be no problem in the functioning of your penis

Sometime this hardness can get better in a few weeks

If you feel pain other than taking nurofen you can use Vaseline to keep the penis well lubricated

There is absolutely nothing serious in it

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you,and that I have earned my 5-stars rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting 5-stars at the top of the screen(rating me now does not close your question)

We can continue further till you are satisfied and you simply use the reply box to let me know

Thank you and regards