wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I have no energy to get up and go i have hot clusters and i

Customer Question

i have no energy to get up and go
i have hot clusters and i often have a lot of cold shakes
i have chest pains and my inhaler really isn’t doing any thing i have tried to use the paper bag breathing but doesn’t really help at all
i can only take short breaths and at the end my lungs really start to hurt
i also cough a lot and nothing comes and the is really painful after a while
i don’t now if it’s due or i have a chest infection
i’m scarred now as i have tried everything that i now
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 7 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 7 months ago.

How long has this been going on?

Has this happened before?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
30 years ago i had to asthma attack’s and my doctor injected me on both occasions but since then i’ve never had anything like this before
i’m scared that it’s going to get worse due the fact i can’t breath an i doe
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 7 months ago.

Since you are having so much difficulty breathing this issue really calls for a visit to the A&E now.

Either get someone to drive you there or call for an ambulance.

Problems breathing like you are having are nothing to mess around with or delay getting treatment for.

Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS