wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I just found out I am pregnant with a home pregnancy test. I

Customer Question

Good evening, I just found out I am pregnant with a home pregnancy test. I have strong pain to my lower abdomen, do walk in centres give hcg blood test ? Will they take care of me if i go? Or shall I go to gp?
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 3 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 3 months ago.

It varies from walk in center to walk in center....but, of course, if you are concerned the A&E will happily take care of you no matter what and can do HCG tests as well as any test you may need.

Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

And, as a father of 5 munchkins, let me congratulate you on the upcoming addition to your family :)