wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I a man looking to get a psychiatric evaluation to get a

Customer Question

I a man looking to get a psychiatric evaluation to get a diagnosis of bi polar stripped from my medical records following an abusive marriage where I was manipulated into believing I had the condition. I have been off all medication for 10 months but my abuser is using the diagnosis in court against me. My GP has agreed that I don't have the condition but I have been told it's a 4 month wait for an evaluation on the NHS so was wandering if this could be dealt with privately and what the cost would be.
Taylor Laing
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 5 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 5 months ago.

Taylor,

Yes. This could very easily be done through a private psychiatrist.

Since it seems that you are needing an extensive evaluation with a written report for presentation to the Court you can expect to pay between 400 and 600 pounds.

If you need the doctor to testify in Court you can expect to pay between 150 and 200 pounds per hour.

Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS