Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

Is this impetigo? It has been going on for 2 months now and

Customer Question

Is this impetigo? It has been going on for 2 months now and there is very little improvement although we went trougha cycle of antibiotics after consulting a GP, a month ago.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 5 months ago.

This is not a characteristic rash seen in Impetigo but since it has been 2 months since it has been there, we should not expect this to be of a typical blister-like rash any longer.

This can be Impetigo.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5-stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi there, I am not entirely hapoy with that answer to be honest. I have payed double the amount for a long and analytical answer. I didn’t receive any advice on what to do next or how long it will take.