Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

During the week I started to get itchy eyes and they were

Customer Question

During the week I started to get itchy eyes and they were watery which. I thought was due to pollen,then my eye lids started to get flaky and now its affecting, eyebrows and travelling down my face. It's like having dandruff. It isn't itchy but where the scales are coming off, especially on my forehead and above my eyelids it's leaving red marks. Please can you advise.
Kind Regards
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 5 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 5 months ago.

Can you upload a picture?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.