wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

Second opinion] Can mild lvh/ischemia show up on an ecg but

Customer Question

second opinion] Can mild lvh/ischemia show up on an ecg but be wrong ? You don’t have it?
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 5 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 5 months ago.

This could happen if the LVH was slight as to not show up on echo etc.

It may also be there but not be clinically relevant and, as such, be something that you need not worry about.

make sense?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you can please give me the top rating in all areas. It has been a pleasure to assist you today.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
If it is there slight does this mean it’s going to develop
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 5 months ago.

That is impossible to say......maybe maybe not