DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

About 3 years ago, I went to my local doctors due to a rash

About 3 years ago, I went to my local doctors due to a rash forming on my arms, legs and my stomach. I was given some betnovate and I applied that every night and it gradually removed the rash, I’ve just recently started with the rash again and it’s spread quickly but now I am too embarrassed to go back to the doctors, the problem is, my doctor said that it was “just a little bit of eczema” but now I’m wondering if it is more than that, I can give you pictures if you would like, I’ve done some research to see if I could find the problem but unfortunately I haven’t.

Hello Jack! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Please attach the picture of the rash

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Done
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
When I get sweaty, the rash gets puffy and red, it doesn’t itch at all! It’s just there

Thanks for the images

It looks like a Psoriatic rash

You need to see the doctor for the treatment

It can require moisturing substance,salicylic acid retinoids

So do visit to the doctor and have the treatment

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you,and that I have earned my 5-stars rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting 5-stars at the top of the screen(rating me now does not close your question)

We can continue further till you are satisfied and you simply use the reply box to let me know

Thank you and regards

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thanks so much!

You are welcome Jack

Please do let me know if you have any other question

If done please leave a 5-stars feedback rating

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Will do!