wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I have Had lower back pain for 2 weeks, and bloated stomach

Hi I have Had lower back pain for 2 weeks , and bloated stomach and pains I just under ribs , I have no gall bladder , I was put on naproxen four weeks ago for arthritis in my knee and hip it has helped the pain so don’t understand why I have so much pain in spine , I do suffer from fybromalagic , so don’t like bothering Doc as it always ends up with nothing showing in tests! Can you help thank you Elaine Rodger

Elaine,

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Can you remember doing anything two weeks ago that could have strained your back?

Does the pain go down your leg at all?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No pain doesn’t go down leg I am a hairdresser and stand all day but pain is bad when sitting and standing