DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

Can back pain cause you to get a shooting sharp pain in

Hi can back pain cause you to get a shooting sharp pain in chest. I’ve been having back pain,hand and arm pain plus a shooting sharp pain in my left side of chest?

Hello Lisa! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Yes it can cause such pain due to the entrapment of nerve in the spine

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you,and that I have earned my 5-stars rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting 5-stars at the top of the screen(rating me now does not close your question)

We can continue further till you are satisfied and you simply use the reply box to let me know

Thank you and regards

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Can it cause tingling in both legs too

Yes it can cause tingling too

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I’m getting a sharp stabbing pain in my left side of chest now I’m getting it on my right side too. I’ve been to doctor but they aren’t any help. I just don’t know what this could become
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Be

Well i would suggest a spinal evaluation with an MRI of the Cervical spine

This can be due to anxiety as well

Vitamin B12 deficiency,thyroid disorder,diabetes, etc can all cause such symptoms