DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

Are vibrators to legs helpful when walking becomes very

are vibrators to legs helpful when walking becomes very limited?

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

can you please explain a bit more that which medical problem you are suffering with ?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
should consider a foot vibrator to ease leg cramps seevere at night and unaBLE AT 89 TO DO MUCH WALKING

Thanks for the information

Leg cramps can have a number of causes

These include a nerve irritation, restless leg syndrome, electrolyte imbalance,diabetes,dehydration etc

A vibrator or foot massage can help in a neuropathc pain and can be tried

Specific treatment depends upon the exact cause of the cramps and has to be treated accordingly

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you,and that I have earned my 5-stars rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting 5-stars at the top of the screen(rating me now does not close your question)

We can continue further till you are satisfied and you simply use the reply box to let me know

Thank you and regards