DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I recently had a double bypass and have been told that there

I recently had a double bypass and have been told that there is some disease in one of the other arteries why would they not have bypassed that at the same tit
Customer: replied 30 days ago.
My email was meant to end at the same time i wrote it wrong

Hello Arthur! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Can you please tell a bit more what test was done which found the blockage ?

Customer: replied 30 days ago.
Angiogram

Thanks for the information

Sometime the disease in small arteries can be present and if it is very mild then not treated during the bypass surgery

So it is possible they might be referring to the small vessel disease which is a mild one and will not effect the overall functioning of the heart

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you,and that I have earned my 5-stars rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting 5-stars at the top of the screen(rating me now does not close your question)

We can continue further till you are satisfied and you simply use the reply box to let me know

Thank you and regards