Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

Had uclers inside mouth for at least 8 years in line with

Had uclers inside mouth for at least 8 years in line with teeth left side mainly had biopsy 8 years ago don’t know what it is but not cancer, NHS not good enough really was it hence

Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

Do you have a picture?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
No sorry but ulcers not sure inline with corners of mouth .

oh ok. loop up "angular cheilitis".

is this what you had?

just click send to reply

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Sorry took so long, but Dr Phil after checking your diagnosis must say you are 100 % right, my partner could not believe I googled ask the experts, problem now have to go to GP tell them what it is because can’t get antibiotic cream over counter. Partner don’t worry about GP we are going to Turkey in 1 months time buy over counter. As I said many thanks Dr Phil you done something in 20 minutes that our brilliant NHS still can’t work out !! Bryan Davies

That is great to hear Bryan!!!

I'm happy to help

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Thanks for this question.

I strive for 5 star service for all customers.

If you have more questions, just reply :)