DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I think I may have Chlamydia. I had protected oral sex but I

I think I may have Chlamydia. I had protected oral sex but I have all of the symptoms.

Hello Dan O Brian! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Can you please mention your symptoms?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
A little clear discharge and an aching full pain in my left testicle.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I mean dull pain

Thanks for the information

The risk of catching a chlamydia infection with a protected sex is generally very low

Sometime there can be a small cut on the penis and if it is not covered by the condom then chlamydia can spread

Considering your symptoms I would suggest you to take a test for Chlamydia

Even if it turn out to be positive there is nothing to worry as it is completely curable with antibiotic

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you,and that I have earned my 5-stars rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting 5-stars at the top of the screen(rating me now does not close your question)

We can continue further till you are satisfied and you simply use the reply box to let me know

Thank you and regards

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

You are welcome Dan O,Brien

Please do let me know if you have any other question

If done please leave a 5-stars feedback rating