Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

I have had a cold for a month and my job is I fly daily as

I have had a cold for a month and my job is I fly daily as cabin crew. For the last 7 days my right ear has been leaking copiously, yellow fluid. I have experienced a lot of popping, gurgling and squeezing of my ear both flying and at home whilst resting. My concerns are that there are no alleviation of the symptoms and a lot of the time the exudate is so much it drips onto my face and neck.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Also, I am concerned about the increasing level of deafness. I look forward to hearing from you, kind regards
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I looking forward to assisting you with your question and providing excellent service. You need to see a physician right away. Your symptoms indicate an inner ear infection with a ruptured ear drum