Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

Is there any chance of finding out the date I conceived

Hi there Is there any chance of finding out the date I conceived

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

The exact date cannot be found but an approximate date can be calculated so what is your LMP and EDD.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hello,LMP is 27th March and EDD is 1st Jan 2019. I’m just so confused as I had ‘full sex’ around the 10th which the apps are saying is the date I conceived. I but I also had ‘full sex’ on 20th/21st April. Is that too late to conceive? I wanted to know what the chances are that this baby was conceived on 20th/21st April. Very confused.Thank you!
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I also had my birthday on 21st and I was at a festival and drank smoked and did some drugs and it was totally a party weekend and I celebrated again on the 28th. Obviously I had no idea I was pregnant and now I am racked with guilt and giving myself such a hard time. I found out at 5 weeks and I haven’t done anything since but could I have done lots of damage ��
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Ok no problem. If you can come back to on the above questions that would be great

This is Dr David

Based on a last menstrual period of march 27, 2018 and a 28 day menstrual cycle

Your baby's estimated due date is on or around Tuesday, january 01, 2019

Conception likely took place on april 10, 2018.

if you celebrated on march 28, this did not affect the baby

let me know if you have quesitons.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you. No sorry I celebrated on April 28th
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
What’s confusing me is if I had unprotected sex on 20th/21st April. How likely is it that is when I conceived? Or would that be too late?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
My menstral cycle is roughly 30/31 days

you didn't have unprotected sex close to or before april 10?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I did on 10th

that is most likely your conception date.

did you have sex with two different people?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
unfortunately

from your LMP and Due date, it sounds like sex on April 10 resulted in conception, not sex on 20th or 21

is that who you want to be the father?

are you ready to have his child?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
this is the answer I always thought. I was confident it was on or around the 10th April but I just didn’t know what the odds were so I needed to check. It was an ex on 21st and a stupid mistake. I did lots of stupid things on 21st that I regret. Did I harm the baby?

most likely you did not harm your baby.

harm at that early stage would most likely cause an miscarriage

if you haven't had a miscarriage, your baby should be fine.

you should see an ob/gyn

and be started on prenatal vitamins

and avoid alcohol

Let me know if you have other questions.
If done for now, please leave Positive Rating of 5 Stars so I can get credit for helping you today.
We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback. (You may have to scroll up or down see the ratings area)
You can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions.
Here is my website:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience: Board Certified Physician
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Ok thank you for clarification on everything.